Add Miramar:Agent to trusted sites
- Go to Tools>Internet Options>Security. Select Trusted Sites and click the Sites button. Add the following:
- then click Close and OK.
- In the top right-hand corner of your browser window, open the Tools menu (gear icon) and select Internet options (this will open a new window).
- Click on the Privacy tab, located across the top of the window that appeared.
- Under "Pop-up Blocker", remove the check mark from the "Turn on Pop-up Blocker" setting and click Apply.
- Click OK to close the window.
Clear Cookies and Temp Files
- Go to Tools>Internet Options>General. Under Browsing History, select Delete. On the pop-up select at least the following:
- Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies and website data
- Make sure “Preserve Favorites website date” is UNCHECKED if you have Miramar:Agent saved as a favorite.
- then click Delete and OK.
- Go to Tools>Internet Options>General. Under Browsing History, select Settings.
- On the pop-up select "Every time I visit the webpage"
- Click OK
Clear SSL Certificates
- Go to Tools>Internet Options>Content. Click Clear SSL state button.
- Then click OK and OK.
- Make sure you are not running in compatibility mode.
- Completely close and re-open IE. You may also want to restart your computer, as some temp files are cleared when the computer restarts.
Some other items...
- If you're on a VPN, try getting off the VPN.
- If you run third-party security software, try allowing the sites referenced above.
- If you are accessing from a corporate computer, contact your IT to make sure corporate security software is not blocking communication with our sites.
- If you have Miramar:Agent saved as a favorite, make sure your saved link is https://miramar-agent.com