By default, most browsers block pop-up windows from automatically loading. When a pop-up is blocked, you may notice an alert appear near the address bar across the top of your browser screen. To allow pop-ups, follow the steps below for the browser you are using.
- In the top right-hand corner of your browser window, open the More menu (three stacked vertical dots) and select Settings.
the left side of the page, select ‘Privacy and Security’ under the Settings
- From the ‘Privacy and Security’ selection scroll down to ‘Site Settings’
- From the Site Settings list, select Pop-ups and redirects
- On the following screen, you may choose to allow sites to send pop-ups as the default behavior of the browser or you may choose to add Miramar:Agent to the specified list of sites that are allowed to send pop-ups under ‘Customized Behaviors’.
Internet Explorer 11
- In the top right-hand corner of your browser window, open the Tools menu (gear icon) and select Internet options (this will open a new window).
- Click on the Privacy tab, located across the top of the window that appeared.
- Under "Pop-up Blocker", remove the check mark from the "Turn on Pop-up Blocker" setting and click Apply.
- Click OK to close the window.
- In the top right-hand corner of your browser window, open the Tools menu (three stacked horizontal lines) and select Settings.
- Click Privacy & Security from the menu options on the left side of the screen.
- Under "Permissions", remove the check mark from the "Block pop-up windows" setting.
- In the top right-hand corner of your browser window, open the Settings and More menu (three horizontal dots) and select Settings.
- Click Cookies and Site Permissions from the menu options on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to Pop-ups and redirects
- Toggle the block setting to off
In the Safari app on your Mac, go to the website
- Choose Safari "Settings" (or Preferences), then click Websites
- Click Pop-up Windows on the bottom left.
- In the pop-up menu for the website, choose one of the following:
Allow: Pop-ups for the website appear.
Block and Notify: Pop-ups for the website don’t appear, but when you visit a website with blocked pop-ups, you can choose to show them by clicking the Show button in the Smart Search field. The Smart Search field with an icon to show blocked pop-up windows.
Block: Pop-ups for the website don’t appear.